a small note from the person you know...

this blog is full of personal thoughts and daily/weekly experiences which flew out from sarah's mind to her hands as soon as she began typing. please do NOT flag, and sorry if a blog post or two offends you. please inform the blogger and she will try to make amends for her mistake. so thanks for visiting. God bless. :D
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Life's too short for pretending to be somebody else. Be loved for who you really are.
xoxo, yours truly (:

p/s: please don't hesitate to click here if you hate this blog.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

PARENTS COMING BACK IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS...

yea...my parents are coming back in less than 24 hours. my freedom goes bye bye.. but i am glad that they are coming back. now i can go out...although it's not advisable to because of...H1N1. you just got to hate it. my Friend's school teacher died recently but she was only a suspected H1N1 victim. it was not confirmed. so now the 'people' are doing checks to see whether she did die of H1N1 and whether the school should be closed for a week. but it is quite confusing because my friends said that their school has already been closed since last Thursday. hmmm...anyway i went off topic already. back to the topic. so my parents flew to Thailand on Sunday morning which made me unable to go to church. haiz...was so bored sitting at home. they flew to Thailand without me!! =[ and i have only been there once!! =[ sighs... i will definitely miss my freedom of going online till the wee hours in the morning. but it will definitely do me some good. haha firstly, i get presents!! i hope! secondly, my revision will be a must!! and lastly, going online till the wee hours in the morning is bad for my health... it will definitely do me good to have my parents around to control my limits... haha yea i guess i am an Internet addict.. especially when my parent are away... but the sad thing is the modem is only nice to use at night.. don't know why... anyways i guess i should stop here now... it's getting late. or should i say early?? haha so i hope my parents will have a safe journey back to Malaysia... so yea..ciao! =]

No comments: