a small note from the person you know...

this blog is full of personal thoughts and daily/weekly experiences which flew out from sarah's mind to her hands as soon as she began typing. please do NOT flag, and sorry if a blog post or two offends you. please inform the blogger and she will try to make amends for her mistake. so thanks for visiting. God bless. :D
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Life's too short for pretending to be somebody else. Be loved for who you really are.
xoxo, yours truly (:

p/s: please don't hesitate to click here if you hate this blog.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

freaking out!!

it's TWO THIRTY-SIX in the MORNING and I am not in bed yet!!!
feeling real tired and sleepy but I just can't seem to sleep...
don't know why...I have no problems...
I guess maybe I am kinda excited in showing Susanna the Squad book which I did by 'myself'...
hmmm... I will make her feel damn bad... muahahahaha!!!
*smillingfromeartoear*
Susanna Xavier is going to do the rest of the work! =]
nah la... I am not that bad... I will help you... but you are going to need to explain if we can't give the book in on time....
...............................................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...............................................
bored bored bored bored bored......
zzzzzzzz
oh yea!
today I am worship leading =x
is that a good or bad thing???
hmmm...
been preparing for it since last week....
not exactly prepare...thinking is the more appropriate word...
yea been thinking bout it...
discussed with my pianist too...
QUEENIE YIN!! she's my hero...for now! hehehe
so will i be able to do it well or will i stammer my way throughout???
only GOD knows....
but since I am doing it for GOD...
I am going to give my ONE HUNDRED AND TEN percent!!
pfft...
dunno what happened to the colour...
SCHOOL HOLIDAYS HAS BEGUN & I AM ????
i have no idea what i am going to do...hmmm...what shall i do?? chat ? go face booking?? blog??? or STUDY?????
hope i get to use it wisely....
help me...
iwannasleep!!! but my eyelids won't shut!!
bye for now!! =]
hope i sleep soon....

No comments: