a small note from the person you know...

this blog is full of personal thoughts and daily/weekly experiences which flew out from sarah's mind to her hands as soon as she began typing. please do NOT flag, and sorry if a blog post or two offends you. please inform the blogger and she will try to make amends for her mistake. so thanks for visiting. God bless. :D
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Life's too short for pretending to be somebody else. Be loved for who you really are.
xoxo, yours truly (:

p/s: please don't hesitate to click here if you hate this blog.

Monday, July 19, 2010

that song in my head.

Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo
 
Yeaah
heyy heyy

As much I love you (yeah)
As much I need you (yeah yeah yeah)

And I can't stand you
Must everything you do make me wanna smile?
Can I  not like you for a while
(No...)

But you won't let me
You upset me girl and then you kiss my lips
All of a sudden I forget (that I was upset)
Can't remember what you did

But I hate it
You know exactly what to do so that I can't stay mad at you for too long
That's wrong 

But I hate it
You know exactly how to touch
So that I don't wanna fuss and fight no more
Said I despise that I adore you

And I hate how much I love you boy (yeah)
I can't stand how much I need you (I need you)
And I hate how much I love you boy (ohh )
But I just can't let you go
And I hate that I love you so (ooh)

And you completely know the power that you have
The only one that makes me laugh
Said and it's not fair
How you take advantage of the fact that I...
Love you beyond the reason why (whyyy)
And it just ain't right

And I hate how much I love you girl
I can't stand how much I need you (yeah yeah)
And I hate how much I love you girl
But I just can't let you go
And I hate that I love you so

One of these days maybe your magic won't affect me
And your kiss won't make me weak
But no one in this world
Knows me the way you know me
So you'll probably always have a spell on me...

yeahhhhh ohhhh ohhh
oh yeah

As much I love you
As much I need you
As much I love you (ohh)
As much I need you
And I hate that I love you
Sooooo
And I hate how much I love you boy
I can't stand how much I need you
And I hate how much I love you boy
But I just can't let you go
And I hate that I love you soo
And I hate that I love you soo sooo
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

awesome song that describes my feelings and replays in my head. now..
gahh.. stupid song. stupid larh. aku cinta this song. :/ stupid me.
haha. aku smart larh. *perasaness*
ada orang buat aku marah. tapi now okay liao.

stupid friend larh.
i should get rid of you but you ahh...
i just cant let kamu go la.
so i promised i will keep our friendship no matter how hard it is.
even if i have to give in and *lose face, like today* i will.
cause the most important thing is our friendship..
and i cant lose you or imagine life without you. :(
you were the one who was there for me through thick and thin.
beared with my tantrums and emoness.
cheered me up and made me smile.
so i'll stand by you. (:

friends, bestfriends, girlfriends, boyfriends, gayfriends semua pun aku punya friend. :)
aku cintai kamu orang dan aku ingin mengucapkan ribuan terima kasih kepadamu.

No comments: