a small note from the person you know...

this blog is full of personal thoughts and daily/weekly experiences which flew out from sarah's mind to her hands as soon as she began typing. please do NOT flag, and sorry if a blog post or two offends you. please inform the blogger and she will try to make amends for her mistake. so thanks for visiting. God bless. :D
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Life's too short for pretending to be somebody else. Be loved for who you really are.
xoxo, yours truly (:

p/s: please don't hesitate to click here if you hate this blog.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

your love is my drug ♥

June 8. so fast. guess things cant turn back anymore. thanks a lot my 'friend'! i know you want attention but please don't mess with me. it's over. don't need continue spread de. people know already. if something really bad happens, you are going to get it from me to. i don't care who you are, what connections you have or where we are at. I'll tell you off if you continue. you better watch your mouth.it's already troubling enough i have to hear about it, now i hear that the main person who did these stuff is you. it hurts okay. i know you disapprove about it when it began, but it's my choice and respect my decision. after it's gone, you still want to continue. what is your problem? you hate me?? then tell me. you hate that person?? tell that person. you do NOT need to ruin people's reputation just to ruin people life. spreading around peers is already bad enough, now i hear that you are telling the way older generation. do you think that is hilarious?? I'm sorry if you do not understand my English. i know you have an IQ of a walnut, so go check out the meaning of the words. it will help you in your examinations. expand your knowledge and stop spreading rumours which are so yesterday. nobody like to hear about it. you think you are who? spread, spread, spread. even my sister understands and don't tell la. so shut up, will you? what is it with you people? haih. no hope liao. hopefully you will change for the better soon, cause i don't want to lose a friend over this matter. it sucks you know. and it's not worth it.

June 8. buat apa?? bored at home only. chat, chat, chat. facebook, facebook, facebook. blogger, blogger, blogger. email, email, email. so B. O. R. I. N.G.
sien le. want to get out of the house so badly.
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalawheee~
peace out! =D

if only you knew how much I'm missing you right now.♥
life such is so full of regrets..
i wish i could rewind time and start all over.

No comments: