a small note from the person you know...

this blog is full of personal thoughts and daily/weekly experiences which flew out from sarah's mind to her hands as soon as she began typing. please do NOT flag, and sorry if a blog post or two offends you. please inform the blogger and she will try to make amends for her mistake. so thanks for visiting. God bless. :D
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Life's too short for pretending to be somebody else. Be loved for who you really are.
xoxo, yours truly (:

p/s: please don't hesitate to click here if you hate this blog.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPIE DADDY's Day to eu. :)

as today is fathers' day i would like to dedicate this post to the one man i admire most. my dad.

to my one and only dad, (apart from GOD of course)
as today is fathers' day, i would like to list down all the things you have done for me dad.
you have:
-scolded me. but i know that it is for my good and you wanted me to change.
-punished me, but that was only because i needed to be punished and to remember my doings.
-ignored my pleas for help, but that was only because you wanted me to be independent and not relying on you always.
-made me pay for my own stuff, but that was only because you wanted to teach me the value of the Dollar (ringgit) note.
-made me off the computer, but that was only because you were worried about my eyesight.
-sent me off to bed early, but that was just because you were worried for my health.
-given my endless lectures on my studies, but that was because you are worried for my future.
-given me those hugs and kisses to make me feel loved.
-sat there and listened as i cried over my problems.
-gave me advice when you knew i was taking the wrong path.
-forgave me for all my mistakes and still loved me for me.
-spend your time with me even though you were tired and stressed out from working all day.
-gave me gifts which i could only dream of.

and the list goes on and on and on.
the things you have done for me, daddy is too many to count.
i wish i could write it all down, but that would take years. seriously.
so daddy, on this special day i would like to thank you for all the love, support, care, time and blessings you have showered on me. i just want you to know that i appreciate it and truly do care about you daddy. i am sorry for all the troubles i have caused over all these years, but i am sure dad, that without those little mischiefs caused by me, you life would be so less fun. xD
i will try my best to spend my time wisely (off the comp, go to sleep).
i will try my best to talk back less. i know how much you hate it. but dad, you have to admit, sometimes you do laugh at my clever 'comments' secretly. :).
i will try my best to give you less headache and problems. as i know you already have enough of your own.
but i cant guarantee on those things up there dad
i am as you know, just a human. but i promise i will try my utmost best.

so here to the world's best dad to me.
HAPPY FATHERS' DAY, DADDY!
May God's blessing continue to pour on your and may his riches from heaven overflow on you.
 
always daddy's little girl,
sarah :)

No comments: