a small note from the person you know...

this blog is full of personal thoughts and daily/weekly experiences which flew out from sarah's mind to her hands as soon as she began typing. please do NOT flag, and sorry if a blog post or two offends you. please inform the blogger and she will try to make amends for her mistake. so thanks for visiting. God bless. :D
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Life's too short for pretending to be somebody else. Be loved for who you really are.
xoxo, yours truly (:

p/s: please don't hesitate to click here if you hate this blog.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

SPECIALLY FOR YOU...

to all my friends out there...you are the sunshine of my lifeand this is specially for you!
we might be best friends one year,
Pretty good friends the next year,

Don't talk that often friends the next year,

And don't want to talk at all the year after that.

So, I just wanted to say,

You are special to me and you have made a difference in my life,

I look up to you,

respect you,

and truly cherish you.

No matter how often we talk ,

Or how close we are,

it's time to let old friends know I haven't forgotten them,

And to tell new friends that I never will.

Remember, everyone needs a friend,

Someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all,

Just remember this text

And take comfort in knowing

Somebody out there cares about you....

and that somebody is ME!!

even if no one cares about you,

take comfort in knowing that I will always be there for you no matter what happens

so to everyone out there who considers me a friend,

thanks for regarding me as a friend and I hope our friendship will last forever,

I am sorry if I have ever hurt you,

and I hope that you will forgive me for the hurt I have cause...

because great friends can never be replaced no matter how you try to find new ones..

as everyone is special and unique and there can never be two same people with the same personalities

so to my friends...

I LOVE YOU!!
(as friends of course)

with love,
Sarah

No comments: