a small note from the person you know...

this blog is full of personal thoughts and daily/weekly experiences which flew out from sarah's mind to her hands as soon as she began typing. please do NOT flag, and sorry if a blog post or two offends you. please inform the blogger and she will try to make amends for her mistake. so thanks for visiting. God bless. :D
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Life's too short for pretending to be somebody else. Be loved for who you really are.
xoxo, yours truly (:

p/s: please don't hesitate to click here if you hate this blog.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

SCHOOL REOPENS IN A FEW HOURS...

=.=" can't believe time flew so quickly...
my 2 weeks of holidays just came and went...
1 whole week was used for the 1st KL BB & GB event...
and another week spent on homework, email, blog, going out, and all...
wish i could have more time to spend with my friends...
my whole 2 weeks were spent mostly with my friends from church...
and i never kept my promise to some of my ex-schoolmates...
i know i said okay but then too busy arr...
forgive me OK?especially the people who sms-ed but i didn't reply...
u must forgive me cause i don't mean to ignore you...
another few people who should forgive me are...
Yen May, Caroline, Susanna and more...sorry never called you people along...
when you all found out made me feel so bad weih so so so SORRY!!!
today i went to sunday school and the teacher began tallking about stuff i am not going to type here... it's actually kind of weird when she began talking about those things..then discussion time even weirder...instead of listening to teacher Yupin i only can hear whatever Naaman or Kar Fei and the boys say...they talk really loud...
whoever who reads this post and attends sunday school may agree with me...

now am getting depressed just by typing this..
reasons are because:
1) school is starting again...

2) i will have to face my dreaded exam results

3) no more having the luxury of time on my side...

4) waking up at 5.30 am is going to be a thing i will continue hating..

5) i didn't get to see anyone from my previous school during the holidays as i have promised myself to do...(don't get the meaning? don't ask me neither..)

6) i just remembered i can't go to Taiwan if i fail my exams...ARGH!

7) i didn't get to speak to someone today...

8) i am hating the music that is produced by the stupid TV..."DIBO THE GIFT DRAGON" =.=' annoyingly irritating...

9) my sister just reminded me of some crappy poem that may be going to be stuck in my head for a long time...."LIFE'S A BRIEF CANDLE by WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE"

10) i have to many reasons to give to myself to hate things...i really hate being a procrastinator...just giving myself stupid reasons about school and stuff...

phew...too many reasons... too many lies... too many excuses... too many annoying people... haiz all these results to a over stressed life...
i am not one of them... i am going to promise myself that i will not be one of those people..

SARAH IS GOING TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE!! AGREE? =)

No comments: